Check out our updated Events and Calendar for 2012.
Want to find some of the finest farm fresh fruits and vegetables in Western New York?
Visit Partyka Farms in Kendall, New York … one of the best farm markets in the region.
You and your family can have your pick of Partyka’s high quality produce and other store goods, plus enjoy these amenities and goods:
- Ice cream bar featuring 32 flavors of Perry’s Ice Cream and Custards including fat-free, sugar-free, and yogurt varieties (open mid-April to October 1st)
- In-season You-Pick strawberries, raspberries, cherries, and tomatoes
- Hamburgers, hot dogs, and more hot off the summer grill (open Mother’s Day through Labor Day)
- Tempting baked goods
- Homemade jams, jellies, honey, cookie mixes, etc.
- Partyka’s trademark hull-less roasted pumpkin seeds
More than a productive farm, Partyka’s is a fun destination … a place where friends, families, ball teams, and others come to meet, hang out, and have a good time. Throughout the season, lively children from various ball teams can be heard playing in Partyka’s large, free playground while parents get caught up with friends and family in the sunny outdoor picnic area.
Both Jeff and Lora Partyka come from four to five generations of Western New York farmers and are proud to be active participants in Western New York’s rich farming heritage. Supplying produce to both retail and wholesale markets (Wegmans and Big M) from their 350 acre farm, the Partykas produce some of the highest quality fruits and vegetables the region has to offer.
Read more on our About Us page –>
Complete List of Our Crops:
*More Than 20 Apple Varieties Including: